Landscape Sales Manager
If you are a seasoned landscape or related industry sales manager, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Rice’s is a third-generation family business that provides best-in-class Design/Build landscaping and maintenance services to area clients that value our outstanding customer service.
Our benefits include a family business work atmosphere, medical insurance plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, company events and potential bonus.
- Manage the sales team on best business practices
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the sales team
- Meet with the sales team to ensure sales goals are achieved as agreed upon by the leadership team
- Engage the sales team to develop long-lasting customer relationships with potential clients while also cultivating existing relationships
- Prepare and present sales goals forecasting monthly and yearly
- Identify opportunities and report on industry trends and competitive positioning to the leadership team
- Maintain client and prospect information in the CRM system
- Bachelor's degree in business or related business experience
- Experience successfully managing a sales team
- Proven ability in developing business management strategies
- Able to leverage influence and communicate goals to all levels of the organization
- Able to effectively organize workloads and prioritize objectives with deadlines in mind
- Demonstrate experience understanding customer and company’s needs to best negotiate demands of both with achievable solutions
- Must be goal oriented and performance driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills