How to Add Retaining Wall Landscaping to Your Property
Add shape and dimension to your property with retaining wall landscapes. Rice’s creates functional and attractive areas—even on steep properties. From small garden walls to large boulder barriers and manufactured blocks, Rice’s incorporates durable retaining walls to fit your landscape.
Custom retaining wall landscaping can serve several purposes.
- Add beauty and interest to any lawn (such as raised flower beds)
- Define a patio or create a level space, permanent seating or natural boundary
- Find a way to deal effectively with sloped property, by adding beds that are easy to maintain and mow around
- Help with water management, such as water runoff, by directing it in a manner that does not cause flooding or other issues
- Protect your home’s foundation and areas prone to erosion
Custom Retaining Wall Design
Talk to the landscape architects at Rice’s about ideas to use retaining walls on your property. We have the skill and experience as retaining wall landscapers. We’ll map out our suggestions or work with you to bring your ideas to life.
Retaining Wall Materials
What are some of the best retaining wall materials? There are multiple options: concreate blocks and stone veneer, poured concrete, brick, natural stone, limestone or treated wood.
Rice’s can bring your vision to life, using the material that fits your budget, your home and your style.
Retaining Wall Landscaping
After building retaining walls, we can landscape them as well. Adding color through flowers, trees or shrubs will make your retaining wall more than functional – it will add to the beauty of your property.
Rice’s Landscaping Services
No matter its function, a retaining wall promises to enhance your landscape for years to come. Combined with Rice’s Estate Landscape Management service, your property will be the envy of the neighborhood, year-round.
Would you like to add retaining wall landscaping? Our skilled and courteous teams help make us Northeast Ohio’s premier landscaper. Fill out the form below to request a free quote.